This topic contains the following sections.
- .NET 2.0 or higher
- Visual Studio 2005 or higher
Installing for first time
- Download the latest stable version from http://csogateway.codeplex.com
- Unzip the downloaded file somewhere
In Visual Studio 2005 or higher:
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on your web project
- Select 'Add Reference'
- Select the 'Browse' tab
- Browse to the location where you unzipped the downloaded files
- Select the file 'ca.metaobject.csogateway.dll'
Installing a new version
- Repeat steps for first time Installation
- When asked whether to override or not, click yes